Atlanta-Southern Dental College.; Emory University Archives.
Collection: Emory Yearbooks
Publisher: Atlanta, Ga. : A.S.D.C
- "Published by Senior Class of Atlanta-Southern Dental College."
- None published 1919-1921.
- 1937 also erroneously numbered Volume Twenty.
- Two 1944 editions published: 1944, "Published by the students of the Atlanta-Southern Dental College under the accelerated program of the United States Army and Navy," and 1944 final edition, "Honoring the members of the [regular] graduating class of 1944."
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online editions of this publication up to 1923 are in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, and have been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program. Online editions post-1923 are available for individual viewing and reference for educational purposes only, such as personal study, preparation for teaching, and research. Emory University does not control copyright for online editions post-1923. Your reproduction, distribution, public display or other re-use of any content beyond a fair use as codified in section 107 of US Copyright Law or other applicable privilege is at your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to investigate the copyright status of a work and obtain permission when needed.