Chisolm, Julian John, 1830-1903.; Confederate States of America. War Dept.; Evans & Cogswell,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Columbia : Evans and Cogswell
- Plates printed on both sides.
- Includes index.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Former owner: John H. Maxwell, MD. Pendleton, S.C. Former owner: Stewart R. Roberts 1924, "found at antique shop, Peachtree Street for twenty-five cents, 'a treasure'." Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Mrs. Stewart R. Roberts on November 12, 1942.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project
- Bound in bead-grain cloth with blind-stamped boards and cream colored endpapers.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy imperfect, p. 449-529, p. - at end and p. 1-13 of plates wanting; has autograph: E.H. Keller[?], A. Surgeon C.S.A. 1864.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.