Hayward, William Stephens.; Boucicault, Dion, 1820-1890.
Publisher: London : C.H. Clarke
- By William Stephens Hayward. Cf. BLC.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Based upon a Boucicault melodrama, Formosa ("The most beautiful"), or, The railroad to ruin, which was produced in 1869. Cf. Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.