Delf, Thomas, d. 1865.
Publisher: London : Ward and Lock
- Short stories by Thomas Delf.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Monsieur Peligon -- The confidential clerk -- The pawned jewels -- The murdered judge -- Cheating the gallows -- The innkeeper's dog -- The gallant son of Mars -- Robbing the bank -- The beggar's ring -- The lost portfolio -- The golden-haired wig -- Moneybags and Son -- The gamester -- Robbing the mail -- The burglar's hat -- On the means of detecting spots of blood.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1980,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e. not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.