Collins, Wilkie, 1824-1889.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Sampson Low, Son & Marston
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Contains ten short stories, embodied in the main narrative: The black cottage; The family secret; The dream-woman; Mad Monkton; The dead hand; The biter bit; The parson's scruple; A plot in private life; Fauntleroy; Anne Rodway.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e. not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.