Disraeli, Benjamin, Earl of Beaconsfield, 1804-1881.; Buckwell, John C.,
Publisher: London : Longmans, Green
- First ed. of Alroy published in 1833 under title: The wondrous tale of Alroy.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library PR copy bound in brown cloth stamped in gold and black; is later printing with advertisements, not included in pagination, dated 1881; has armorial bookplate of John C. Buckwell.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library PZ copy is yellowback edition bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.