Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556.; Cox, John Edmund, 1812-1890.
Publisher: Cambridge [Eng.] : University Press
- General title-pages for both volumes are bound at end of v. 2. Each volume has also special t.-p.
- Includes reprints of original title-pages.
- "The life, state, and story, of the reverend pastor and prelate, Thomas Cranmer": v. 1, p. [vii]-xxix.
- "Biographical notice of Archbishop Cranmer": v. 2, p. [vii]-xiv.
- "List of Cranmer's writings": v. 1, p. [xxx]-xxxi; v. 2, p. xii-xiv.
- v. 1. Writings and disputations, relative to the sacrament of the Lord's Supper.--v. 2. Miscellaneous writings and letters.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.